Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to refuse to return equipment if you fail to produce this receipt or other proof of ownership, or refuse to pay for work satisfactorily completed.
- Our fixed price list is available on request or on our website. When diagnostics are required there is a £20 fee which is waived if you decide to go ahead with the repair.
- We accept payment by cash, credit/debit card (credit cards incur an additional 2.5% charge) Payment is due after the repair has been completed. However a deposit may be required if:
3a. A part which is not commonly stocked is requested and the device/item is still in the customers possession.
3b. The device/Item has been requested for a server unlock code and is still in the customers possession.
The deposit amount would depend on which service/part is required; as a generally rule usually 50% of the total price.
- All repairs are covered by our 7 day return to base guarantee, which means if the same fault re-occurs within a short time period (normally 7 days) and you return your mobile phone/tablet to us, we will happily reinvestigate the problem, crediting any previous labour charged towards the cost of re-investigating the same problem. Where the reinvestigation charges exceed previous charges, we reserve the right to invoice the difference.
- All parts supplied are covered by our 90 day warranty and thereafter the standard manufacturer’s warranty.
- OnTheGo123 does not accept any liability for data or software which is lost, corrupted, deleted or altered during repair; we therefore recommend that any data is adequately backed up by you prior to us commencing work on your device/equipment. OnTheGo123 can backup your data for you prior to commencing work for an additional charge.
- We reserve the right to refuse to repair/diagnose any device if we suspect that it has been obtained illegally. Your data may be copied and stored on our backup devices at times, and we reserve the right to contact relevant authorities should illegal files or activity be identified on your device/equipment.
- Phone calls and conversations may be recorded for training, legal or confirmation purposes.
- Equipment not collected 20 days after job completion will incur a daily storage fee of £5 per day and after 30 days we will assume you no longer want your equipment back and will dispose of it accordingly. If we intend to dispose of your goods in this way you will be informed in writing beforehand. Any funds received will be used to recover our costs and any outstanding invoices owed by you, should there be any funds remaining, they will be refunded to you at the address provided on your equipment receipt. Any goods not collected after 180 days will be disposed of regardless of ownership.
These terms and conditions are subject to change and any time without prior notice to you and do not affect your statutory rights.